Proton E.E. Electronics was established in 1995 in the city of Daruvar. We started small, with one goal – to provide engineering solutions, sales services and maintenance for local manufacturing factories.
In the year of 2009, we opened our Zagreb office.
Today, things are a bit different but the essence is the same: nowadays, we provide consulting services, engineering services, project management, and programming services. We are also glad that we established very strong connections with our partners and together create a unique ecosystem.
By utilizing software and hardware automation we can see the increase in productivity, safety, and also significant changes when it comes to profitability.
Industry automation is the process of integration of industrial machines for automatic task performing. By doing this, the manufacturing expenses are decreasing, the speed of manufacturing is increased, and entire process is much safer, guaranteeing better product quality.
The system automation improves overall productivity and in exchange, you get efficient time saving, a decrease in production costs and more efficient workflow.
We can adapt the modernization to any type of machine or device, from any manufacturer.
The integration of robots in plants has brought technological advancement and increased productivity in all areas of the industry.
In collaboration with our partners, we offer our clients design, production and commissioning services for machines and production lines.
2D/3D Profile Sensors weCat3D
The more than 80 models included in the weCat3D series work in accordance with the laser triangulation principle. Two performance classes, 16 selectable measuring ranges and four available laser classes (1, 2M, 3R, 3B), as well as red and blue light sources, provide for maximum diversity in implementing your bin picking application.
- The sensor or the object can be moved for measurement
- Maximum resolution of 2.5 µm in the Z direction
- Measuring ranges from 20 to 1300 mm in the X direction
- Measuring range of up to 1500 mm in the Z direction
- Measuring range of any desired size in the Y direction
- Up to 12 million measuring points per second
ShapeDrive 3D Sensors
The camera-based 3D sensors included in the ShapeDrive series work in accordance with the structured light principle. All 16 models are equipped with a high-resolution camera with a resolution of 5 or 12 MP. Eight selectable measuring ranges and extensive interfaces permit perfect integration into your system.
- Measurement of stationary objects
- Maximum resolution of 3 µm in the Z direction
- Measuring volumes from 30 x 25 x 10 to 1300 x 1000 x 800 mm
- Short recording duration of 0.188 s for the entire measuring volume
- Rapid data exchange via 10 gigabit Ethernet
EX600-W Wireless Fieldbus System
Decentralised wireless fieldbus system, compatible with industrial Ethernet, which allows the connection of several slave units to a master unit without having to use cables.
The benefits of SMC’s Wireless Fieldbus System for you:
- Less cables & connectors, less installation & maintenance, less breakage & disconnection risk. Less – Wireless system
- Achieve totally reliable, noise-resistant communication – Frequency hopping and data encryption in the 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Put it to work anywhere – Suitable for any application, being ideal for welding environments, tool changes in robot arms or rotary/indexing tables
- Introduce flexibility in your machines – Simple layout modification & quick connection.
AUBO Robotics AUBO-i10 is a collaborative industrial robot operation with certified safety features, Hand Drive operation, and the power and force limiting robot design type. Certifications include:
- ISO 10218-1: 2011
- EN 60204-1: 2006 + a1: 2009
- ISO 12100: 2010
- ISO 13849-1: 2008
- CE, TUV, KCS, and NRTAC
The US and Canada certifications are now finalized. 6 axles • 10kg payload • 1350mm capacity
Proton EE-Elektronika d.o.o.
PJ – Duga ulica 12 – Doljani, 43500 Daruvar
Production hall Zagreb
PJ – Krčevina 4 – 10360 Soblinec