Izrada internetske stranice sufinancirana je sredstvima pomoći Operativnog programa „Konkurentnost i kohezija“ iz Europskog fonda za regionalni razvoj. Saznaj više…
Poboljšajte svoje poslovanje i smanjite troškove
U okviru svojih inženjerskih projekata, ponudu vlastitih proizvoda nadopunjujemo isporukom, programiranjem i ugradnjom kvalitetne opreme proizvedene od renomiranih proizvođača.
2D/3D Profile Sensors weCat3D
The more than 80 models included in the weCat3D series work in accordance with the laser triangulation principle. Two performance classes, 16 selectable measuring ranges and four available laser classes (1, 2M, 3R, 3B), as well as red and blue light sources, provide for maximum diversity in implementing your bin picking application.
- The sensor or the object can be moved for measurement
- Maximum resolution of 2.5 µm in the Z direction
- Measuring ranges from 20 to 1300 mm in the X direction
- Measuring range of up to 1500 mm in the Z direction
- Measuring range of any desired size in the Y direction
- Up to 12 million measuring points per second
ShapeDrive 3D Sensors
The camera-based 3D sensors included in the ShapeDrive series work in accordance with the structured light principle. All 16 models are equipped with a high-resolution camera with a resolution of 5 or 12 MP. Eight selectable measuring ranges and extensive interfaces permit perfect integration into your system.
- Measurement of stationary objects
- Maximum resolution of 3 µm in the Z direction
- Measuring volumes from 30 x 25 x 10 to 1300 x 1000 x 800 mm
- Short recording duration of 0.188 s for the entire measuring volume
- Rapid data exchange via 10 gigabit Ethernet
- Object recognition at great distances
- Presence control on conveyor belts
- Monitoring of stacking heights
- Mounting and supply control
- Gap control
In retro-reflex sensors, the transmitter and receiver are located in a single housing. They operate using red light, laser light and a reflector. The output switches if the light beam between the sensor and reflector is interrupted. Even shiny, chromed or reflective surfaces can be reliably detected thanks to the integrated polarization filter.
EX600-W Wireless Fieldbus System
Decentralised wireless fieldbus system, compatible with industrial Ethernet, which allows the connection of several slave units to a master unit without having to use cables.
The benefits of SMC’s Wireless Fieldbus System for you:
- Less cables & connectors, less installation & maintenance, less breakage & disconnection risk. Less – Wireless system
- Achieve totally reliable, noise-resistant communication – Frequency hopping and data encryption in the 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Put it to work anywhere – Suitable for any application, being ideal for welding environments, tool changes in robot arms or rotary/indexing tables
- Introduce flexibility in your machines – Simple layout modification & quick connection.
AUBO Robotics AUBO-i10 is a collaborative industrial robot operation with certified safety features, Hand Drive operation, and the power and force limiting robot design type. Certifications include:
- ISO 10218-1: 2011
- EN 60204-1: 2006 + a1: 2009
- ISO 12100: 2010
- ISO 13849-1: 2008
- CE, TUV, KCS, and NRTAC
The US and Canada certifications are now finalized. 6 axles • 10kg payload • 1350mm capacity